A tweet from my blog?
Nu zou mijn twitter account gekoppeld moeten zijn aan mijn website… ik ben benieuwd…
- Pffiew broken arm wasn't broken. Just very badly brused. Now Abel has to take it easy for a week…. #
- Now of to bring Elianne to away. Then with Abel to the first aid. Fore brocken arm. #
- @JurjendeBoer en waar zijn de pica's ? in reply to JurjendeBoer #
- And off to table tennis trainer training we go… #
- @KBluch lol, one of the most funny reasons I heard so far… in reply to KBluch #
- Filmcrew is working now at home… stressss #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Ok, so as probably alot of people have I had (past tence) the problem that I needed to update facebook/hyves/my blog/linkedin and twitter… that ain’t no fun. So you end up with updating the site with the handiest interface/most people you know on…
But since I’m a freak, I don’t want to loose whatever I have written somewhere. And be in control of what stands where etc etc.
It took surprisingly less effort then I estimated. About 15 minutes was all actually.
Posting on facebook will update: twitter, plaxo and this blog. This blog will update hyves and LinkedIn (if I tag it that way).
So it will always go through this blog and thus will be archived and at my discretion. Yeah…
If I post a post here it will be posted on my hyves. If I post on twitter, it will be posted as well on facebook. Facebook is so kind to post it towards this blog and
Connecting your toiliet to twitter… and it works… briljant…. http://aculei.net/~shardy/hacklabtoilet/